I believe that humans are responsive beings. That we are affected by what is going on within and around us.
Sometimes we feel down and need motivation to get back up.
So today instead of a long blog post I’d simply share some quotes that have helped me time and again to stand back up and forge ahead.
Here they are:
1.You were born to win, but to be a winner, you must plan to win, prepare to win, and expect to win.– Zig Ziglar
2.How poor are they that have not patience! What wound did ever heal but by degrees? – William Shakespeare
3. No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant. — Warren Buffett
4. Nothing is less productive than to make more efficient what should not be done at all. — Peter Drucker
5. Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work. — Stephen King
6. My goal is no longer to get more done, but rather to have less to do. — Francine Jay
7. Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort. — Paul J. Meyer
8. Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work in hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus. — Alexander Graham Bell
9. We need space to be productive, we need places to go to be free. — Laure Lacornette
10. Being lazy does not mean that you do not create. In fact, lying around doing nothing is an important, nay crucial, part of the creative process. It is meaningless bustle that actually gets in the way of productivity. All we are really saying is, give peace a chance. — Tom Hodgkinson
There you have them. These quotes have been phenomenal for me.
Tell me what they strike up in your mind by leaving a comment below.