The past week has seen the usual end of year/ beginning of year frenzies. People all over the world took time to celebrate the New Year in hope of disassociating themselves from certain woes that bedevilled the past year.
Am pretty sure you too had been caught up in the preparation for the New Year. Taking some part or even the whole month of December to reflect and assess the past year while planning for 2017.
Now that 2017 is here, what next?
Below I list five things which you should take along with you as you journey through this year to back up that preparation
1. Your Goals: as you live daily, you need to take your goals along with you. Planning for and working towards daily specific goals will keep you focused and on track for victory, success and hence happiness.
2. Your Routine: your schedule of tasks invariably increases your chances of succeeding this year. Taking your routines daily would also guide you through the year.
3. Your Positive Attitudes: there’s no other thing that would keep you running towards your goals than a positive attitude. Your thoughts, words and acts play a vital role in your quest for success.
4. Your experiences: the best way to avoid a previous event from repeating itself is by learning from it. Take your experiences along with you and you’re sure to avoid lots of pitfalls.
5. Responsibility: accepting what is and moving success helps you go beyond the state of failure onto that of success. It’s the first step to making your life count.
With these five things in your backpack, I am sure you’d enjoy your ride through this year. For even if you loose out on any of your goals you take responsibility, forge ahead with your routine, learning from your attempt and giving it another shot. How about that?
Happy New Year